COMP Cams K35-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351W 8 cyl. 1969-1995. Hydraulic Roller-Street/Strip 9.5:1 compression, intake, headers, 3000+ converter, 4.10+ gears rough idle. Xtreme Energy Retro-Fit, Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines that DID NOT come from the factory with Hydraulic roller cams, NOT FOR E.F.I. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1969-97 Ford 351
More Like This
COMP Cams K01-424-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams CL35-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K11-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 396/454
COMP Cams K12-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K01-426-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams K34-443-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd Roller Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K35-462-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams SK01-424-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4
COMP Cams K33-443-9 Xtreme Energy Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams K01-405-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.