COMP Cams K34-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 429, 460 c.i. 8 CYL. 1968-1994. Hydraulic-Strong mid-range with good throttle response, great for small blower, noticeable idle. Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1968-94 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams K11-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL34-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K34-239-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K12-240-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K34-247-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL11-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K34-229-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K34-232-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K34-241-5 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K34-245-5 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.