COMP Cams K33-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
352 Ford FE V8, 360 Ford FE V8, 390 Ford FE V8, 406 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Complete kit. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Long exhaust duration. Produces a powerful hard-hitting exhaust note. Excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve. Delivers real seat of the pants performance. Designed for use with the latest in valve train components.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1963-77 Ford 352-428
More Like This
COMP Cams CL33-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford FE
COMP Cams CL33-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams K33-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams CL33-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K33-602-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams CL33-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K33-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams K33-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams CL33-206-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams CL33-221-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!