COMP Cams K33-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 352-428 c.i. 8 CYL. 1963-1976. Solid-Excellent for Pro Street cars. 3500+ stall or 4 speed 11.5:1 compression, low gears. Radical idle. Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-76 Ford 352-428
More Like This
COMP Cams K34-343-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL33-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K20-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K51-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K11-220-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK32-240-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-240-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams K21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K33-244-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K33-245-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.