COMP Cams K32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, 2500-6200 RPM
351C Ford Small Block V8, 351M Ford Small Block V8, 400 Ford Small Block V8, Is Locks Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351C, 351M-400M 8 cyl. 1970-1982. Big Mutha' Thumpr : Street/ strip, needs 9.5:1 compression, 2800+ stall, intake, gears and headers, very rough idle. Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshaft. Complete kit. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Long exhaust duration. Produces a powerful hard-hitting exhaust note. Excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve. Delivers real seat of the pants performance. Designed for use with the latest in valve train components.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams K32-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, 1900-5600 RPM
COMP Cams CL32-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams K32-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351/400M
COMP Cams CL32-431-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-541-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!