COMP Cams K21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 306 Intake Duration, 306S Grind Number
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Solid-Serious Street/Strip Effort For 440, 3500 Converter, 10.5:1+ Compression, 800-850 CFM, 383 Requires 4000+ Converter. Magnum Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams K20-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams SK21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K51-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL20-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K34-343-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K33-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K21-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K21-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K11-220-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.