COMP Cams K21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Hydraulic: Excellent Torque & Mileage for 383-400, 2 or 4 BBL, Smooth Idle, Light Towing, 9:1 Compression. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams K18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4.3L V6
COMP Cams K20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K51-229-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K65-235-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams K83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams K10-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K11-202-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K34-224-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K52-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.