COMP Cams K20-702-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Chrysler Small Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 308 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Mechanical Roller-Max effort streetRoller. 10:1 up with 750 CFM carb on aftermarket intake. 4.30-4.88 gear suggested with 4000-4500 converter. Headers. Magnum Mechanical Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-2001 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams CL20-702-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-701-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL20-701-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chrysler S/B
COMP Cams K20-742-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-740-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-743-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-248-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-309-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!