COMP Cams K20-701-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282K207019 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Mechanical Roller-Excellent for Street / Strip effort for 9.5:1 to 10:1 compression 340 & 360. 3500 stall,aftermarket intake with 750 CFM carb. Magnum Mechanical Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-2001 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams CL11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-220-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL12-224-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL20-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL21-306-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL31-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL32-431-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL34-342-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL51-314-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!