COMP Cams K20-603-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 299 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic Roller-(Thumpr) High performance street, stock converter ok, best with 2000+ converter and gears, choppy/thumping idle. Thumpr Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Complete kit. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Long exhaust duration. Produces a powerful hard-hitting exhaust note. Excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve. Delivers real seat of the pants performance. Designed for use with the latest in valve train components.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams CL20-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-603-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL20-601-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL20-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-600-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-600-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!