COMP Cams K20-603-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 299 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic Roller-(Thumpr) High performance street, stock converter ok, best with 2000+ converter and gears, choppy/thumping idle. Thumpr Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Complete kit. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Long exhaust duration. Produces a powerful hard-hitting exhaust note. Excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve. Delivers real seat of the pants performance. Designed for use with the latest in valve train components.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams K08-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
COMP Cams CL20-603-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K35-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K12-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, 2500-6200 RPM
COMP Cams K42-602-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K11-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K33-602-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428 FE
COMP Cams CL08-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
COMP Cams K20-600-9 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.