COMP Cams K20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Pro Street / all out Bracket Racing. 3500 to 4000 stall, 10:1 to 11:1 compression. aftermarket manifold with 750 CFM carb. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-86 Chrysler 318-360
1964-86 Dodge 273-360
1964-86 Plymouth 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams SK20-244-4 Magnum Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
COMP Cams CL20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K21-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K42-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K10-211-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K34-337-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K35-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!