COMP Cams K20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Serious Street / Strip effort.9.5:1 to 10.5:1 comp. Aftermarket manifold, headers & 3.91 gear. 3000-3500 stall in automatic cars. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams SK20-243-4 Magnum Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/318/340/360
COMP Cams K21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K51-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K10-210-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K33-240-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams K35-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K42-236-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.