COMP Cams K20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Great for 360 4bbl. in medium to heavy-duty applications. Great performance cam for 318 withpower brakes and air. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams SK20-210-2 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar Small Block
COMP Cams K51-230-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams K65-236-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams K83-201-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams K10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams K34-225-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K11-203-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.