COMP Cams K18-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4.3L V6
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 240 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 4.3L / 262 c.i. 90° V6 1985-2014. For '85-'87 GM 4.3L/262 cid 90° V6 Engines w/ Flat Tappet Cam - Excellent Torque/Good Mileage, Works Well w/ High Gear Ratios & Overdrive Transmissions, Good City Driving, Works w/ Stock Computer or Carb. . Xtreme Energy. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1985-86 Chevy 262
1985-86 Pontiac 262
More Like This
COMP Cams K18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams SK18-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams SK18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3 V6
COMP Cams CL18-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL18-124-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams K18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4.3L V6
COMP Cams K18-124-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams SK18-124-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3 V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.