COMP Cams K14-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 153 c.i. Chevy II 4 CYL. 1962-1970. Hydraulic-Good combination of torque and power. Performance street and marine. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1978-80 Chevy 151
1978-80 Oldsmobile 151
1977-80 Pontiac 151
More Like This
COMP Cams K52-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Iron Duke 2.5L
COMP Cams K18-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams SK14-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.5L
COMP Cams SK52-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Iron Duke 2.5L
COMP Cams K61-233-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams K69-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 3/3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams CL14-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4 Cylinder
COMP Cams CL52-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Iron Duke 2.5L
COMP Cams K51-230-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K69-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 3.8L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.