COMP Cams K12-773-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1998. Mechanical Roller-Best for Pro Street. Needs good intake and exhaust, 11:1+ compression and 3500 stall. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1958-2002 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams K35-773-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K11-773-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 396/454
COMP Cams CL12-773-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit,Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K34-773-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Cam Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK11-773-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit,Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K12-769-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
COMP Cams K12-771-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K20-740-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-743-9 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K12-770-8 Xtreme Energy Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.