COMP Cams K12-705-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Chevy Small Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 300 Intake Duration, Is Locks Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1998. Mechanical Roller-Excellent choice for maximum street effort, racy idle, 3500 stall with low axle ratio, 10:1 compression and headers. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1958-2002 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-705-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-700-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K12-700-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK12-700-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
COMP Cams CL12-224-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.