COMP Cams K11-604-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, Locks Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Solid-Excellent for jet boat A or B impeller. 427-454 c.i. 10:1 compression. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1966-95 Chevy 427-454
More Like This
COMP Cams K11-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K11-674-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams SK11-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL01-422-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-424-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-445-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 454/502
COMP Cams CL01-451-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!