COMP Cams K09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 4.3L / 262 c.i. 90° V6 1985-2014. For '87-'94 GM 4.3L/262 cid 90° V6 Non-Balance Shaft Engines w/ Hyd. Roller Cam - Works w/ Stock Computer & Fuel Injection, Good Low End Torque & Mileage, Adjustable Valve Train Required. Magnum Computer Controlled. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1987-97 Chevy 262
More Like This
COMP Cams SK09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L V6
COMP Cams CL09-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL18-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams K09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams K12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams K09-415-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams K31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 289/302
COMP Cams K35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams K09-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams K09-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.