COMP Cams K01-445-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 454/502
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 270 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet Gen VI 454 C.i. 8 CYL. 1996-1999. Hydraulic Roller-Good for inboard/ outboard pleasure boats, has good idle. Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1996-99 Chevy 454
More Like This
COMP Cams CL01-445-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 454/502
COMP Cams CL01-451-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-422-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-424-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-775-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams K01-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams CL11-746-9 Xtreme Marine Solid Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL01-414-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.