COMP Cams GK35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 295 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351W 8 cyl. 1969-1995. Hydraulic-(Big Mutha' Thumpr) Street/strip, needs 9.5:1 CR , 2800+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, very rough idle. Thumpr Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Camshaft/lifter/gear drive kit. Precision machined. Heat treated billet steel gears. 3-way crank sprocket. 4 deg. maximum advance or retard. Ready to install kit includes bolts and lock plates. Perfect addition for street performance vehicles.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1969-86 Mercury 351
1969-95 Ford 351
More Like This
COMP Cams CL35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams GK12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams GK11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL51-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL92-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick V8
COMP Cams CL96-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.