COMP Cams GK35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351W 8 cyl. 1969-1995. Hydraulic-(Big Mutha' Thumpr) Street/strip, needs 9.5:1 CR , 2800+ stall, intake, gears, and headers, very rough idle. Thumpr Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. Camshaft/lifter/gear drive kit. Precision machined. Heat treated billet steel gears. 3-way crank sprocket. 4 deg. maximum advance or retard. Ready to install kit includes bolts and lock plates. Perfect addition for street performance vehicles.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1969-86 Mercury 351
1969-95 Ford 351
More Like This
COMP Cams CL35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams GK12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams GK11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL51-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL92-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick V8
COMP Cams CL96-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick 400/430/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.