COMP Cams CL94-306-5 Magnum Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Cadillac 425/472/500
425 Cadillac V8, 472 Cadillac V8, 500 Cadillac V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Cadillac 425, 472, 500 c.i. 8 CYL. 1963-1979. Hydraulic-High performance street, strong mid-range, modified applications, choppy idle. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1968-79 Cadillac 425-500
More Like This
COMP Cams CL94-304-5 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Cadillac 425-500
COMP Cams CL94-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Cadillac V8
Comp Cams CL94-302-5 472-500 Cadillac Cam & Lifter Kit, 1000-5000 RPM
COMP Cams CL94-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Cadillac V8
COMP Cams CL94-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Cadillac V8
COMP Cams CL94-300-5 472-500 Cadillac Cam & Lifter Kit, 800-4800 RPM
Edelbrock 7167 Performer RPM Camshaft/Lifter Kit, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!