COMP Cams CL83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
304 International V8, 392 International V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
International Harvester 304-392 c.i. 8 cyl. 1970-1978. Hydraulic-Hi-Performance cam. Best in large engine with manual transmission. Noticeable idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
More Like This
COMP Cams CL83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams CL83-201-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams K83-200-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams K83-201-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams K83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
Edelbrock 7167 Performer RPM Camshaft/Lifter Kit, Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!