COMP Cams CL76-802-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 3800/3.8 V-6 1996-Present. Hydraulic Roller-Blower performance cam. Best with pulley change for increased boost. Must replace valve springs. Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1996-2005 Chevy 231
More Like This
COMP Cams CL08-302-8 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 305/350
COMP Cams CL42-413-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Olds V8
COMP Cams CL51-413-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK08-412-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
COMP Cams SK08-501-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
COMP Cams SK42-413-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Cam Kit, Olds 260/455
COMP Cams CL08-408-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-432-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-433-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
COMP Cams CL08-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,GM 305/350
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.