COMP Cams CL70-119-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1000-5000 RPM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 2000-2300 OHC 4 cyl. 1971-1990. Hydraulic-Power and mileage increase in low-mid RPM range. Great for highway driving. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1971-91 Ford 122-140
1971-91 Mercury 122-140
More Like This
COMP Cams CL65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 250/L6
COMP Cams CL70-115-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 800-4800 RPM
COMP Cams CL34-231-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK34-231-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL11-231-3 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL12-232-3 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL10-214-5 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL12-234-2 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL21-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL35-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.