COMP Cams CL64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 225/L6
225 Chrysler Slant Six, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 225 C.I. 6 CYL. 1960-1987. Hydraulic: Great power in mid-range RPM. Good Choice for truck and tow vehicles. Smooth Idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1981-83 Chrysler 225
1981-83 Plymouth 225
1981-87 Dodge 225
More Like This
COMP Cams SK64-247-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 225/L6
COMP Cams CL21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams SK21-213-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL65-236-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 250/L6
COMP Cams CL68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC Jeep/L6
COMP Cams CL34-225-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams SK68-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Jeep L6
COMP Cams CL83-201-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams CL15-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL16-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.