COMP Cams CL61-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
194 Chevy Inline Six, 230 Chevy Inline Six, 250 Chevy Inline Six, 268 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 194-250 c.i. 6 CYL. 1963-1984. Hydraulic-Good street performance with stock converter, choppy idle. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-84 Chevy 194-250
More Like This
COMP Cams SK61-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams K61-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL21-215-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL83-202-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, International V8
COMP Cams CL66-248-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300/L6
COMP Cams SK66-248-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams CL10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL63-246-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 198/225/V6
COMP Cams CL69-246-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 3/3.8/4.2L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.