COMP Cams CL51-314-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
350 Pontiac V8, 389 Pontiac V8, 400 Pontiac V8, 421 Pontiac V8, 428 Pontiac V8, 455 Pontiac V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Pontiac 265-455 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1981. Hydraulic-Magnum Muscle Camshaft for, 400 cu.in., 1968 RAM AIR IV, Factory 366 H.P. 400 cu.in. 1969, Factory 345/370 H.P. 455 cu.in., 1970, Factory 370 H.P. Magnum Muscle These cams follow the tradition of COMP Cams excellence and offer a step up from original equipment cam designs. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1959-79 Pontiac 350-455
More Like This
COMP Cams CL10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams CL51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams SK51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL51-232-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL51-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL11-314-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL11-404-4 Blower and Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.