COMP Cams CL35-462-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351W 8 cyl. 1969-1995. Hydraulic Roller-Street / Strip, 4 speed & 4.10 or lower gear. Higher compression, good intake & headers. Magnum Retro-Fit, Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines that DID NOT come from the factory with Hydraulic roller cams, NOT FOR E.F.I. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1969-91 Ford 351
More Like This
COMP Cams CL32-651-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL08-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
COMP Cams CL11-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL12-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K35-462-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams SK08-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 5/5.7L
COMP Cams SK12-460-8 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, SBC
COMP Cams K32-651-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL31-452-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL35-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.