COMP Cams CL35-314-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, 2200-6200 RPM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 5.0L 8 cyl. 1982-2001. Hydraulic Roller-Needs injectors, larger Mass Air and throttle body, intake, heads, headers, gears and 2500 stall or 5 speed. Magnum Computer COMPATIBLE (EFI), Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines originally equipped with Hydraulic roller cams 1985-95. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1985-92 Lincoln 302
1985-93 Mercury 302
1985-95 Ford 302
More Like This
COMP Cams K35-314-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL35-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL35-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL35-328-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL01-417-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL08-418-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM 5/5.7L
COMP Cams CL01-775-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL54-418-11 Xtreme Fuel Injection Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL35-302-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL35-518-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.