COMP Cams CL34-241-5 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 429, 460 c.i. 8 CYL. 1968-1994. Hydraulic-Good for jet boats with A impeller. Needs good manifolds, likes headers. Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1968-94 Ford 429-460
More Like This
COMP Cams CL34-243-5 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams K34-241-5 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL11-240-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK12-244-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL34-336-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL11-243-4 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL34-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL34-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL34-232-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.