COMP Cams CL33-782-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 352-428 c.i. 8 CYL. 1963-1976. Mechanical Roller-The ultimate street cam. 3500+ stall or stick. 10.5:1 compression ratio. 4.10:1 gear or lower. Radical idle. Magnum Mechanical Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-76 Ford 352-428
More Like This
COMP Cams K33-782-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams CL51-752-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL32-771-9 Magnum Solid Roller Cam Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL33-781-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
COMP Cams CL32-772-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams K32-772-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL20-702-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL23-742-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL31-761-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams SK11-693-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.