COMP Cams CL32-771-9 Magnum Solid Roller Cam Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
351C Ford Small Block V8, 351M Ford Small Block V8, 400 Ford Small Block V8, 288R Grind Number
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351C, 351M-400M 8 cyl. 1970-1982. Mechanical Roller-Excellent power for street use. 3000+ stall with low gear and headers. Rough idle. Magnum Mechanical Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1977-79 Lincoln 400
1970-79 Mercury 351-400
1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams K32-771-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams K32-772-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-772-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft Kit, 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams CL32-235-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-239-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-431-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-541-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams K32-651-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit,Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams SK32-237-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams SK32-238-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!