COMP Cams CL32-601-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
351C Ford Small Block V8, 351M Ford Small Block V8, 400 Ford Small Block V8, Not Locks Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351C, 351M-400M 8 cyl. 1970-1982. Mutha' Thumpr : High performance street/strip, needs 9:1 compression, 2500+ stall, intake, gears and headers, rough idle. Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL32-601-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams CL32-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams K32-600-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/351/400M
COMP Cams K32-600-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, 1900-5600 RPM
COMP Cams K32-602-8 Thumpr Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, 2500-6200 RPM
COMP Cams CL32-242-4 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL32-250-4 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!