COMP Cams CL32-411-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 351C, 351M-400M 8 cyl. 1970-1982. Hydraulic Roller-Best with stock engine for street Rod or towing. Can be used with stock gears and converter. Smooth idle. Magnum Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, Designed to put Hydraulic roller cams and lifters in all 351C engines. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1970-82 Ford 351-400
More Like This
COMP Cams SK32-411-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL18-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL35-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams CL09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams SK09-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy 4.3L V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.