COMP Cams CL31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ford 289-302 C.I. 8 cyl. 1963-1995. Hydraulic Roller-Smallest of the line. Best with stock engine for Street Rod or towing. Stock converter. Smooth idle. Magnum Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts, For engines that DID NOT come from the factory with Hydraulic roller cams, NOT FOR E.F.I. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1963-85 Ford 289-302
More Like This
COMP Cams CL35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL32-411-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams CL11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL12-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL35-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams SK32-411-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351C/M/400
COMP Cams K31-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 289/302
COMP Cams K35-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL18-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, GM V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.