COMP Cams CL22-127-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1500-5200 RPM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 2.2L, 2.5L OHC 4 CYL. 1981-1987. Hydraulic-Great cam for everyday street driving. Broad powerband. High Energy Hydraulic SOHC Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1982-87 Chrysler 135-153
1981-87 Dodge 135-153
1981-87 Plymouth 135-153
More Like This
COMP Cams CL22-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1200-5000 RPM
COMP Cams CL22-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1800-5500 RPM
COMP Cams CL22-124-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 3000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams CL70-115-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 800-4800 RPM
COMP Cams CL10-202-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL21-215-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL35-218-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL61-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL63-246-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 198/225/V6
COMP Cams CL69-246-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Buick 3/3.8/4.2L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.