COMP Cams CL22-123-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1200-5000 RPM
2.2 Chrysler Inline Four, 2.5 Chrysler Inline Four, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 2.2L, 2.5L OHC 4 CYL. 1981-1987. Hydraulic-Good torque andpower. Good OEM replacement. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic SOHC Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1982-87 Chrysler 135-153
1981-87 Dodge 135-153
1981-87 Plymouth 135-153
More Like This
COMP Cams CL22-127-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1500-5200 RPM
COMP Cams CL22-124-6 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 3000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams CL22-131-6 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, 1800-5500 RPM
COMP Cams CL20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams SK20-208-2 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar Small Block
COMP Cams SK20-212-2 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar Small Block
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!