COMP Cams CL21-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
Chrysler Big Block V8, Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 290 Intake Duration, Lifters Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 383-440 C.I. 8 CYL. 1959-1980. Solid-Max Effort Street/Bracket Race Cam, 10.5:1 Compression, 3500+ Stall & Low Gears. Xtreme Energy Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1959-78 Chrysler 383-440
1960-78 Plymouth 383-440
1959-79 Dodge 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams CL23-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, 3200-7000 RPM
COMP Cams K21-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K21-233-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams CL21-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL21-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL21-232-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K21-232-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Mopar 383/440
COMP Cams CL23-230-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams CL23-231-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, 2200-6200 RPM
COMP Cams CL21-220-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!