COMP Cams CL20-670-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chrysler S/B
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 280 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Best all around street/strip cam with the performance sound of the sixties and early seventies. 2500 stall with 9.5:1 comp. Nostalgia Plus / Purple plus Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Specifically designed to capture the essence of the original 1960s muscle car experience
- Combine famous factory cam performance with modern Camshaft lobe designs for increased throttle response
- Excellent sound improvement through Camshaft specifications (with similar vacuum characteristics to its muscle car era counterparts)
Application1972-86 Chrysler 318-360
1964-86 Dodge 273-360
1964-86 Plymouth 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams K20-670-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-229-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K20-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-210-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams K20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!