COMP Cams CL20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Camshaft and lifter kit. 3 grinds to fit all of your performance needs. Long exhaust duration. Produces a powerful hard-hitting exhaust abote. Excellent horsepower gains and broad torque curve. Delivers real seat of the pants performance. Designed for use with the latest in valve train components.
- Three unique cam designs for each application that deliver excellent horsepower gains & broad torque curve; perfect choice for muscle cars & street rods
- Early intake valve opening & long exhaust duration create optimum overlap for powerful, hard-hitting exhaust note
- Best with aftermarket converters & more rear gear
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-91 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL21-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chrysler B/B
COMP Cams GK12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams GK11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams K20-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams CL10-604-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
COMP Cams CL51-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL35-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams CL92-602-5 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Buick V8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.