COMP Cams CL20-418-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-High performance street. Superior high-end. Works with stock converter. choppy idle. Dual Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Designed to work with stock exhaust manifolds
- Work well for towing applications
- Very flat torque curve for great streetability
Application1971-86 Chrysler 318-360
1964-86 Dodge 273-360
1964-86 Plymouth 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams SK20-418-3 Dual Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar Small Block
COMP Cams CL21-406-4 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams SK21-406-4 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL12-209-2 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K20-418-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar 273/360
COMP Cams SK12-209-2 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-209-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL31-418-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford S/B
COMP Cams CL35-418-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 351W
COMP Cams SK11-209-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.