COMP Cams CL20-309-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Factory I.D. #2899206 for,340 cu.in., 1968-71, Factory 275 H.P. 340 cu.in., 1970, Factory 290 H.P. 340 cu.in., 1972-73, Factory 240 H.P. Magnum Muscle These cams follow the tradition of COMP Cams excellence and offer a step up from original equipment cam designs. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-2000 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams CL21-305-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chrysler B/B
COMP Cams CL11-306-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL20-417-3 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-223-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-212-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL21-237-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL20-220-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-221-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.