COMP Cams CL20-228-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft Kit
Chrysler Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 285 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Serious street/strip cam Strong Midrange & upper RPM power. Hi-Lift design to take advantage of ported heads and single plane intake, 3000 stall with 9.5:1 comp. Xtreme Hi-lift Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-2000 Dodge 273-360
More Like This
COMP Cams CL21-228-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Mopar B/B
COMP Cams K20-228-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams K21-228-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL20-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL21-227-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL51-221-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Cam Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams CL20-224-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-225-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL20-229-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Mopar S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.