COMP Cams CL20-228-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hydraulic Camshaft Kit
Chrysler 273-360 C.I. 8 CYL. 1964-2000. Hydraulic-Serious street/strip cam Strong Midrange & upper RPM power. Hi-Lift design to take advantage of ported heads and single plane intake, 3000 stall with 9.5:1 comp. Xtreme Hi-lift Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1971-89 Chrysler 318-360
1964-89 Plymouth 273-360
1964-2000 Dodge 273-360
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 282CL202284 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
COMP Cams CL21-228-4 Xtreme Energy Hi-Lift Hyd. Camshaft Kit,Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL20-225-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL94-300-5 472-500 Cadillac Cam & Lifter Kit, 800-4800 RPM
COMP Cam CL12-206-2 S/B Chevy Hi Energy Cam & Lifter Kit 1200-5200 RPM
COMP Cams CL31-226-3 S/B Ford Magnum Cam and Lifter Kit, 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams CL12-213-3 S/B Chevy Magnum Cam & Lifter Kit, 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cam CL12-210-2 S/B Chevy Hi Energy Cam & Lifter Kit 1500-5500 RPM
COMP Cams CL11-208-3 B/B Chevy Magnum Cam & Lifter Kit, 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams CL08-423-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.