COMP Cams CL16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
2.8 Chevy 60-Degree V6, 3.4 Chevy 60-Degree V6, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 173-207 c.i. (2.8-3.4L) 60° 6 CYL. 1979-1994. Hydraulic-Good power for 2 or 4 wheel drive S-10, S-15 or Blazer. Works well in mild towing applications. Smooth idle. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1980-94 Chevy 173-207
More Like This
COMP Cams CL16-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams CL16-233-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM V6
COMP Cams SK16-115-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
COMP Cams SK16-232-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
COMP Cams SK16-233-4 High Energy Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy 2.8/3.1/3.4L
Edelbrock 3790 Performer-Plus Camshaft/Lifter Kit, Chevy 2.8L V6
COMP Cams CL14-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 4 Cylinder
COMP Cams CL52-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams K14-123-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
COMP Cams K52-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, GM 2.5L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!