COMP Cams CL12-309-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
302 Chevy Small Block V8, 327 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1998. Solid-Magnum Muscle Camshaft for, 302 cu.in., 1967-69 Z28, Factory 290 H.P. 327 cu.in., 1964-65, Factory 365/275 H.P. 350 cu.in., 1970-71 LT1, Factory 370 H.P. Magnum Muscle These cams follow the tradition of COMP Cams excellence and offer a step up from original equipment cam designs. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1964-71 Chevy 302-350
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams K12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams SK12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-224-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.