COMP Cams CL12-105-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 319 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 Cyl. 1958-1998. Factory I.D. # 3896929 for, 327 cu.in., 1965-68, Factory 275/300 H.P. 350 cu.in., 1967-69, Factory 295 H.P. 350 cu.in., 1970, Factory 300 H.P. 350 cu.in., 1971, Factory 270 H.P. 350 cu.in., 1972, Factory 200 H.P. . Factory Muscle - COMP Cams has taken the factory muscle cam specs and reproduced them to our strict tolerances. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Reproduction of factory original muscle car Camshaft
- Maintain efficiency and drivability of engines
- New computer controlled aided design avoids previous factory design compromises
- Tailored to work with the high compression engines of the 1960s and 70s to produce rough idle
Application1957-85 Chevy 283-400
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-106-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-107-3 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-209-2 Dual Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-239-3 Xtreme Energy 4x4 Hyd. Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-250-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-254-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-300-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-601-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL12-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!