COMP Cams CL11-336-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Hydraulic-B impeller in jet boat. River drags and Brackets. Use tunnel ram. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1967-95 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams CL11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL34-337-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Ford 429/460
COMP Cams CL11-252-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-324-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft Kit
COMP Cams CL11-568-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-602-4 Thumpr Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-572-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL23-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams CL11-234-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-242-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.