COMP Cams CL11-106-3 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 Cyl. 1965-1996. Solid-Factory I.D. # 3863143 for, 396 cu.in., 1967-69 Z28, Factory 375 H.P. 402 cu.in., 1970, Factory 375 H.P. 427 cu.in., 1967-69, Factory 425/435 H.P. 454 cu.in., 1970 LS-6, Factory 450/465 H.P. 454 cu.in., 1971 LS-6, Factory 425 H.P. Factory Muscle - COMP Cams has taken the factory muscle cam specs and reproduced them to our strict tolerances. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Reproduction of factory original muscle car Camshaft
- Maintain efficiency and drivability of engines
- New computer controlled aided design avoids previous factory design compromises
- Tailored to work with the high compression engines of the 1960s and 70s to produce rough idle
Application1967-95 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams CL12-107-3 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams CL11-551-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-677-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-405-5 Blower and Turbo Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-406-5 Blower and Turbo Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-573-5 Nostalgia Plus Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-604-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-217-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-671-4 Nostalgia Plus Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams CL11-674-4 Xtreme Energy Solid Camshaft Kit, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.