COMP Cams CL10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC V8
290 AMC V8, 304 AMC V8, 327 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AMC 290-401 c.i. 8 CYL. 1966-1991. Hydraulic-Great Street Machine cam. Needs manifold, 2500 converter and lower gears. 9:1 compression. Rough idle. Magnum Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
1966-79 AMC 290-401
1972-91 Jeep 304-401
More Like This
COMP Cams CL42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams SK10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams SK42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams CL51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams SK51-234-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams K42-231-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Oldsmobile V8
COMP Cams K10-204-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, AMC 290/401
COMP Cams CL20-232-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams CL61-246-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Chevy 194/230/250
COMP Cams CL33-230-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft Kit, Ford 352/428
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.